4 件の投稿
Leigh Heartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Window Treatments/Trim - I'm ready to tackle these windows (the whole room needs a major upgrade, but want to start with the windows). We'd love to trim these out a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Leigh Heartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design advice for ugly gable, please! - We bought this house a year ago with intentions to redo the ugly gable. Ideally if money were no object, we'd rip it down and do something s... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Leigh Heartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Design Help for Kid's Bed Nook - This is my son's bed nook, sorry for the mess, ha! (And ignore the hideous chair, it's getting donated.) Any ideas on how to dress it up for... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
Leigh Heartさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with my Living Room Fireplace and Built in - HATE THEM. - Hi all - I'm new to this site so hopefully I do this right. :) We just moved into a 'new' home. It wants to be a craftsman style in many... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件