36 件の投稿
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bedroom light - enough wattage - I’m consider this curry and company light for our master bedroom. I’m sort of confused on the wattage, and we already installed one light t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to protect custom velvet couch from stains! - Unfortunately we did not have the fabric treated when we had the couch made - it wasn't an option actually. The fabric is a 60% viscose, 30... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to monitor bathroom renovations? - Next week our contractor is starting two bathroom renovations. My plan is to be on site for the tile install, since that seems to be an are... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Console table? - I believe that I might have the same one. It is vintage, right? Any information on the maker. The top is inlaid?
    コメント
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quartzite vs. Acid Washed Marble vanity top & threshold - I'm in the home stretch and just need to finalize a vanity top and threshold section. We have a remnant of marble and a remnant of white ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fantastic! Metallic paint?? - If you wouldn't mind sharing the source of the metallic paint?
    コメント
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Expensive tile shop didn't specify enough tile based on detailed plans - Thanks for your input in advance, I'm pregnant and we thought we could get the bathroom renos started in two weeks. This mess may delay thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 79 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely! Vanity width? - Can I ask how wide the vanity is? I'm considering the same sconces for a 48" wide vanity.
    コメント 1 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this tile floor rated? - Can this be used on a bathroom floor? (not in the shower...)
    コメント 1 件
leemillerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looks fantastic! - What kind of tile is this? Is this marble?
    コメント
もっと見る...