13 件の投稿
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
LED bulb? - Can this take a LED bulb? and if so, what is the strength?
    コメント 1 件
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much light does this emit? - What amount of lumens does this light emit? Is it capable of being dimmed?
    コメント 1 件
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
extension rods? - Do you sell additional rods? I have an extremely high angled ceiling from which the light will be installed.
    コメント 1 件
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
PE Wicker - WHAT is "PE Wicker"?
    コメント
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light? - It doesn't appear that there is a light on this fan - but I notice that there is a button on the remote for one. Is there a light?
    コメント 1 件
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blades? - So am I to understand that this fan does NOT come with blades? If so, WHERE and HOW are we to get them?
    コメント 1 件
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the fan, but..... - Do you know at what angle the blades are tilted?
    コメント 1 件
leegambleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet only? - Can this be purchased as a cabinet only piece?
    コメント
もっと見る...