5 件の投稿
LeeAnn Howardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for these three columns - I have my Trim Carpenter starting today on cabinets, trim and casement, etc... and I need some suggestions for these three columns. I dont w... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
LeeAnn Howardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendations for overhead porch lights? - I love this light, but its for indoor use only. I need recommendations for an outdoor light for my farmhouse wrap around covered porch.. loo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
LeeAnn Howardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Construction Blog? - Anyone have a New Construction blog going on right now? I'd love to follow along! We just broke ground on ours yesterday. Here's our link: w... 続きを読む
    コメント
LeeAnn Howardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Construction blog? - Anyone have a New Construction blog going on right now? I'd love to follow along! We just broke ground on ours yesterday. Here's our link: w... 続きを読む
    コメント
LeeAnn Howardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
All metals matching? - I have chosen Oil Rubbed Bronze throughout the house for light fixtures and door hardware, because I really like the dark color pop against ... 投票する
    コメント    投票 30 票