20 件の投稿
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beam wood refinishing - Working on our new home, and was wondering if the beams shown here could be refinished? And how would it be done? It’s darker and more gloss... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I replace these floor planks with others beneath my carpet? - I have vinyl flooring that has been damaged when I trimmed the carpet on top of it. While I can't find the same planks anymore, I can swap t... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I secure old window creens? - i have the old kind of window screens that can get pushed out easily, because of that my cats can fall out easily when they see a bird or in... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hello - hello
    コメント 2 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Closet doors for 95" tall opening - Hello everyone, I'm looking to update my closet doors to be bifold wooden doors, but strangely the opening of my closet measures to be 95&qu... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I trim and partially remove my carpet? - I'd like to reduce the carpet around my entryway, so I can avoid leaving shoes on the carpet. I believe the carpet is nailed onto the wooden... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I trim and partially remove my carpet? - I'd like to reduce the carpet around my entryway, so I can avoid leaving shoes on the carpet. I believe the carpet is nailed onto the wooden... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A good way to patch this wall and keep the texture consistent? - I tore off my old mirrors and along came off some of the paint on the wall. I used drywall plaster and sanded it a bit, but my wall has a te... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Andrew Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A good way to patch this wall and keep the texture consistent? - I tore off my old mirrors and along came off some of the paint on the wall. I used drywall plaster and sanded it a bit, but my wall has a te... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...