80 件の投稿
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hybrids vs Heirlooms Dilemma - I have been out of the loop here for several years due to illness but still poking seeds in dirt. I do not know if I have this right. In my ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fast germination testing? - been real sick for 6 years.new doc for 1.5 years.a bit better.have lots of old seeds from all those years where I bought some but never used... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
transplanting angst for seedlings - I have only started maybe 15 little guys of various kinds.doing so well under their light.i LOVE watching them.like how did that one little ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
organic soil for new bed - my laptop is down so using hubbys.i only have kindle to use and cannot comment here with it.some friends helped me redo one garden bed so it... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
straw bale gardening - Thinking of trying this under cattle panel trellis for winter squash and cukes etc.has anyone used the straw bales to grow in? Seems to be a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
medicinal herb seeds - i read the whole thread on seed catalogs and loved it.this year i think i am only ordering from Johnnies.but they have only a few medicinal ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
seed starting for greenhouse - If I germinate seeds on germination warm mat inside house..wait for two true leaves willthe ydo ok moved into greenhouse as far as sufficien... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sunflowers - I love sunflowers.love them.one year we tore up the yard in front of our workshop and planted many kinds.it was glorious.that was many years... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
when will kale seeds be ready ?? - i have a few kale plants that overwintered.they were like a foot high in the spring and i picked leaves to eat most days.now they are like 4... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
leavaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I finally am getting started in garden..... - so i did a bit of gardening yesterday....using the slow tortoise in a coma method LOL....that is how i felt.this stupid fibromyalgia thing i... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...