5 件の投稿
Leanne Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour should I update the outside of my home to? - Hi all, As I have come to the painting stage of my house renovation . I need to decide on the outdoor color for my posts , the blue parts ab... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 34 件
Leanne Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone put oven in pantry ? - Since my kitchen is open plan and next to the lounge . I am concern with the smell and fume when use oven. As with current home when I use o... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
Leanne Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Difficult design layout dilemma - Dear Houzz community : I need urgent help on the difficult design layout which turn out to be ugly in the following photos . I am looking ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 31 件
Leanne Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basic function - This is soo basic and Yet I can't work out .......... PLEASE HELP....... How to reply comment ???????
    コメント 1 件
Leanne Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Average cost of building a new home - Hi Every one : I would like to get some feed back on the above topic . We are looking into options of either buy existing home or buy vaca... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件