4 件の投稿
Leah McGeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Letting black interior doors cure - I'm planning on starting the process of painting our interior doors black. I was planning on using SW Emerald Urethane paint for the doors, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Leah McGeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom remodel before/after - We moved into a cute cottage from 1935 about a year and a half ago and redid the kitchen and the floors. The only other thing that was reall... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 15 件
Leah McGeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
should I paint vintage Duncan Phyfe table? - Generally we paint thrifted furniture when we find it. We thrifted a nice Duncan Phyfe table for our breakfast nook and it has some awesome ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Leah McGeeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with kitchen nook table! - Has the kitchen redone a few months ago thinking finding a table for the nook would be easy. It’s a very small corner and off to the left of... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件