24 件の投稿
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Delivery time - Hi, I noticed this was a custom product and you are quoting September. I am looking at ordering 8-10 of these, would I be able to expedite a... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you have more of these for London? - I see that you have this print as well as the Fulham one. I am looking to have 3 panels, would you happen to have a 3rd to match?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a pair? - Is this a pair or 1 shutter? Thanks!
    コメント
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Receiving more inventory? - Hello there, I am in love with the cream and white version of this chair, and would love to put it in our Houzz corporate apartment. Any c... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lindsay Castrogiovanniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Samples - Can you send samples of certain colors? Thanks! L
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...