10 件の投稿
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace - I would love to get more details about the materials that went into the fireplace. Any idea who the builder is? Thanks, Kathy
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
LOVE THIS CHAIR! - HELLO - I LOVE THIS CHAIR, IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR EXCEPT I NEED WOOD TRIM AS OPPOSED TO METAL. ANY IDEA WHERE I COULD GET ONE ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Depth (width) of canoe bowls? - Polished steel canoe bowl 2-piece set (14 and 21") I would like to know the depth (width) of these bowls please. I am looking to place one o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
vanity - who makes this vanity? what kind of wood is it? can it be ordered or is it custom?
    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
love this vanity! - Where can I get this vanity? who makes it?
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
counter top and sink - I would love to know where to get the counter top and sink
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
desk - where can I find this desk?
    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
desk - Can you tell me the manufacturer of this desk? and is it wood or leather (looks like leather on top)
    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
writing desk - Where can I find a desk like this? Is it custom made?
    コメント 1 件
lblbwd01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント