8 件の投稿
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall decorating idea - What are some ideas for this huge empty wall
    コメント 3 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
living room Decorating - I have a new leather sectional sofa. A framed tv will be installed over the fire place. Other than that I would like the living room to be f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
living room- decorating - I have a new leather sectional sofa. A framed tv will be installed over the fire place. Other than that I would like the living room to be f... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件
Tashさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with living room - I am indecisive so this does not make it any easier. I need help with deciding on a color scheme as well as wall decor. Look at all the emp... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件