7 件の投稿
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the buddha Where can I purchase it? - Also, does it come an larger?
    コメント 1 件
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you know if this buddha comes any larger? - please advise. lbdkathy@mac.com Thanks. Kathy
    コメント
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What sizes does this area rug come in? Where can it be purchased? - Hi, I need aqua and white contemporary/modern area rugs (not too busy) for outdoors: 2 need to be approximately 5x7 and 1 needs to be approx... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get a swatch of this wallpaper - Please advise if I can get a swatch of this wallpaper and how I measure to know how many rolls to order. Thanks. Kathy lbdkathy@mac.com
    コメント 1 件
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Measure for wallpaper - Hi, How do I measure and know how many rolls I need? Also, does the wall have to be prepared in a certain way? Please advise. Thanks. Kathy
    コメント
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
like the wallpaper - Hi, Need to know how this is ordered? How do I measure and know how much i need? Is it sold by the roll? Please advise. thanks. Kathy lbd... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lbdkathyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the color of this wallpaper and does it have sheen? - Please advise. Thanks Kathy lbdkathy@ mac.com
「いいね!」1 件    コメント