52 件の投稿
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great vanity! - Do you have the specific stain and/or wood type on this vanity? It's really unique and beautiful! Thank you!
    コメント
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
My Favorite of all time kitchen! - Just love this fabulous home. Each element is so special. Do you still have the cabinet and island paint colors? Thanks very much!
    コメント 1 件
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful home, do you have paint colors? - I'm in the process now of re-doing my kitchen and have picked noche travertine for the floor and am looking for paint colors. Can you share ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great transition! - I have a similar dilemma, and need to pick a nice tile to sandwhich between two hardwood rooms. Do you have the information/color on this ti... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
No question, just a compliment! - One of the prettiest, chic-est kitchens I've seen on Houzz! I'm showing my cabinet guy the vent hood tomorrow morning and hoping he can do s... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful! Can you provide measurements? - Getting ready to remodel here and this reminds me of my space. Do you have measurements of room width, aisles and island size? Would love to... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Beautiful Home! - It's hard to tell in the light, but is this an off white color? Might you have the exact name of the paint? It's really a fantastic house. T... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for your doors? - This home is so unique! Am loving the doors. Can you tell me if this is one unit or put together and, do you have manufacturer? We're lookin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wonderful windows! - Are these actually doors or only windows? We have similar (in Atlanta) with French doors below, very old and we're talking about replacing. ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is so unusual, any info? - At first I thought this was a Murphy bed, but I don't think so. What's the story with this unusual setup, might we ask? Thanks, it's cute an... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...