35 件の投稿
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why aren't glass top dining tables more popular? - I currently have a very nice Carolina Forge wrought iron table base with a 48" inch glass top. Im thinking of buying a larger glass top... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for that sink! - Who manufactures that sink:? I have been searching for a double sink with drainboards on each side.
    コメント 1 件
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for that sink! - Who manufactures that sink:? I have been searching for a double sink with drainboards on each side.
    コメント
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adore the cabinet color! - Beautiful color on the cabinets; what is the color?
    コメント
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The collected wall. - Any tips on doing a collected wall? It's a huge success given the wide range of objects and artwork subjects!
    コメント
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper-YES! - The wallpaper is charming and I love the paint color. Who makes them and do you know the paint color?
    コメント
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find that yellow table? - I love the whole room but I am coveting that yellow table in the foyer! It looks like it may be a custom piece; is it? Also, is that navy or... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love those sinks! - Anyone know who makes these sinks/pedestals?
    コメント
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
lazykatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...