4 件の投稿
Laurie Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of backsplash? - I would like to put up a backsplash but can't decide what kind to use. House was built in 1882 and don't want anything "modern" looking. Hei... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Laurie Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of backsplash? - I would like to put up a backsplash but can't decide what kind to use. House was built in 1882 and don't want anything "modern" looking. Hei... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Laurie Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of backsplash? - I would like to put up a backsplash but can't decide what kind to use. House was built in 1882 and don't want anything "modern" looking. Hei... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Laurie Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of backsplash? - I would like to put up a backsplash but can't decide what kind to use. House was built in 1882 and don't want anything "modern" looking. Hei... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件