42 件の投稿
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
faux tree -- friend or foe? - I have come across a tree in sketchup that I want for my home - probably 7' or 8' tall... picture attached. Where can I find something lik... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Practicality of Outdoor Textiles - I am looking into building a home in one of those over 55 communities (Epcon) that specializes in the "patio homes" - no landscapi... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blah wall seeks brainy designer - This wall (in my dining area) is empty and boring but I can’t quite put my finger on how to fix it. It can be functional as a bar/liquor cab... 続きを読む
    コメント 59 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Naked fireplace mantle - I just redid my fireplace (before an after photos below)… But now my mantle looks naked…What if anything should I put on my fireplace mantle... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design dilemma: landscape!! - Maybe the picture tells it all… The juniper along The curb in front of my house is dead… I need a simple, winter proof idea for plants to pu... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
landscape help!! foundation plantings - Any recommendations for a plant/Bush/shrub/tree on either side of the porch… And elsewhere ? I am at a loss.
    コメント 5 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Music room- What color for the built-ins? - My music room is about 11 x 12… I plan to do floor to ceiling built-ins (shelves and drawers for my music) on either side of the piano with ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 22 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My fireplace need help! - I have one of those ugly 1960s Garrison colonials, trying to redeem it a little bit… Living room is small although I have opened it up, but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
solar tube on screen porch - I’m in the process of building a screened porch off our south facing main living room. It will have a very slightly sloped flat roof, rubber... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Laura Jazzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can a vintage oriental rug work in this semi-open floor plan - I'm renovating a colonial that I just bought a few months ago for myself and my dog. Two photos show the living room (glass folding doors le... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...