36 件の投稿
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this set 12/10 stainless? - Is this set 12/10 stainless
    コメント
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this 12/10 stainless? - is this set 12/10 stainless?
    コメント
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Slip covers - Do the slip covers come off to b washed?
    コメント 1 件
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa covers - I love the white sofa and also the blue sofa cover as well. Can u tell me who makes them?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does the sink and faucet come with it! - Does the sink and faucet come with it?
    コメント 3 件
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Overdyed rugs - doesn't u know what companies do the overdyed process. I have an old rug that I'd love to have done
    コメント 2 件
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Overdyed rugs - doesn't u know what companies do the overdyed process. I have an old rug that I'd love to have done
    コメント
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the slip covers - Where can I find similar slip covers in Sarasota
    コメント
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Renea mirror - Can this come in black
    コメント
laura cohnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
much would an additional slipcover cost - How much would an additional slipcover cost
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...