9 件の投稿
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I add an area rug - Posted before and after shots of my 120 year old house kitchen make over.Beach house is located in Cape Breton..
    コメント 6 件
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is delivery charge to Canada - Do you do door to door service
    コメント 1 件
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
designing walkway and appeal to front of house - The front door is not the door that is used to enter the house but we want to add appeal to the entry. Current walkway in picture will be to... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with paint color - My new eat in kitchen will have off white cabinets, white double farmhouse sink, light grey backsplash,laminate countertop that is retro wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
front of house needs facelift - I wanted to post pictures but couldn't seem to so only pic is on my profile. I have a side entry to my home. Goal for front is to tear out w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
front of house needs facelift - I wanted to post pictures but couldn't seem to so only piuc is on my profile. I have a side entry to my home. Goal for front is to tear out ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
should i buy red sofa for century home? - Room measures 12x14 with a 5 ft opening on 12 ft section. Looking at getting red leather sofa and chair
    コメント
Laura Cormierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
thinking of adding a window box on window adjacent the door - should I paint it door color or other color
    コメント 4 件