16 件の投稿
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vertical vinyl siding - How would you add vertical vinyl siding to this house.
    コメント 8 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adding a Jack and Jill Bathroom - We've been tempted with the idea from our contractor to add a jack and jill bathroom to our original plans. The thought would be that it wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen layout/island size - Here is a photo of the plans for our kitchen. We are strongly considering moving the refrigerator to the south wall opposite the powder room... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red Brick Fireplace out of style? - We're doing a remodel/addition - I love the classic look of a red brick fireplace but it seems like most of what I'm finding for inspiratio... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Soapstone in Kitchen - Anyone have experience with soapstone countertops? I'm falling in love with the look but my husband would prefer quartz. thoughts?
    コメント 15 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on new range for kitchen remodel - We are starting a pretty big addition/remodel and will have a nice kitchen space. My husband and I don't LOVE to cook but we are hoping a mo... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Our addition - We are in the final stages of starting an addition on our home. And I'm starting to get a bit nervous that it won't be what we are dreaming ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
best option? - We are adding an addition on our home which will leave our current living room which serves as our tv main living room as more of a formal l... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Laura Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with living room furniture placement - We are working on a new addition to our home. We'll be adding a family room in the back which will leave a front living room that we need to... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...