23 件の投稿
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Problems with my fairy cactus - I'm not sure what happened with my cactus. I have it indoors and its been doing fine for a little over a year. I keep it on a shelf with my ... 続きを読む
    コメント
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I think my Echeveria is getting root rot :( - I'm not sure if I can save this or not, but I'd like to try. Its one of my first plants so its very important to me. If someone can give me ... 続きを読む
    コメント
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grafting a moon cactus - I'm looking to attempt to graft the red part of the moon cactus to another plant. I know you have to graft it to plants that it can get chlo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
advice on propagation - im thinking about attempting to propagate one of the leaves on my echeveria that is in the way of a smaller part growing. ive never done it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Urgent 2!!!! - I realize this ones probably either 100% dead or very close, I have tried everything for it and I just can't save it. I was wondering if I c... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
urgent!!!!!!!!!! - Please help with my moon cactus!! I noticed that the stem part had started getting squishy. I knew it had been getting enough water, so I as... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Moon cactus help - I think my moon cactus may be over watered but I'm not positive. Also is it possible for a moon cactus to be sunburned too? It seems to be a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Succulent help - please help! I've had a problem with this plant ever since I accidentally left it out in the rain a couple minutes once. I've been watering ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 9 件
latcherlucy15さんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with my kalanchoe tomentosa - I sat my plant outside one day to get some sun, since i live in Indiana the weather is crazy so it rained out of no where. I noticed very qu... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...