9 件の投稿
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - Can you tell me the color of the walls ? Thank you.
    コメント
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Textured subway tile? - I love the textured look of the subway tile. Can you tell me the manufacturer? Most subway tiles are flat but this one has a nice dimension... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor tile? - What is the tile on the floor? I love it.
    コメント
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wallcolor? - What color paint is used in this bedroom? Thanks.
    コメント
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall color - What is the paint color? Love the entire look.
    コメント
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
countertop - What material is the vanity countertop? I love the way it looks.
    コメント 1 件
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop? - What material is the countertop. It is beautiful. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the brand of the floor tile? - Can you share the manufacturer and the name of the floor tile? i love it.
    コメント 1 件
Lara Morettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity size? - What is the size of that vanity? And where is it from?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件