36 件の投稿
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help finding pictures of a kitchen with two near-by perimeter sinks? - I know I've seen a few finished kitchens with two sinks in the perimeter cabinets with 3-5ish feet between them. I think the one I had in m... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recomendations for a refrigerator with smooth white finish - We are looking for a 16-18 cubic foot top freezer refrigerator without an ice maker. I'd like solid shelves with gallon size storage on the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to move forward and paint after large scale patching and sanding - We have plaster walls and ceilings. I removed the texture (popcorn form the ceiling), made repairs with plaster washers (Big Wally's Plaste... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sizing rain barrel overflow - I am installing a rain barrel and am concerned about the size of the overflow line. It is about 2.5 inches in diameter. Now the gutter is mu... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Image too big - please help - Sorry I am not very tech savvy. I downloaded a picture (JPEG) from my digital camera that I want to post on one of the forums. However, the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rose as foundation shrub? Recomendations - Hello, I am new to roses. I have a few Rainbow Knockout and I love the constant blooms but somehow it is just too much! Also, I hate the wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Overwelmed - Kitchen project - Hello, We've a 1918 farmhouse with a mess of a kitchen. The kitchen is 8' X 11' with three doorways. One of these leads to a back porch that... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue Lake Pole bean - can't find locally? - I grew Kentucky Wonder last year and wanted to try something new. It seemed Blue Lake was liked by many so I have been looking for it. I can... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front yard design - enclosure vs welcoming - I am having trouble balancing a desire for some sugestion of enclosure/privacy and a welcoming apearance for the front yard. Would anyone li... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
lannegreenelagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Selection and Placement advice - I need a tree to the SW of the house for shade. The home is a storya nd a half and stands about 30' tall. We have about 35' from the house t... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...