82 件の投稿
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light - Does this light require special bulbs and are they readily available
    コメント 1 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light - Can this be put on a dimmer
    コメント 1 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reviews needed on Modloft's Sullivan Oval Dining Table - I love the look, size and shape of this table and would like to buy one. Has anyone bought one of these tables either in white lacquer, wal... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sullivan Dining Table - Is this the price for this table - $1,358. Do you have white glove service for this table. What is the waiting period to get this table.
    コメント
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oval dining table - How many chairs can this table hold.
    コメント 1 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
78 in oval lips dining table - How many chairs can this table hold.
    コメント 1 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
78.75 oval dining table - How many chairs can this table hold. Is it scratch resistant.
    コメント
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue Dot Mesh Chair - Do you have a picture of the counter stool mentioned in the details
    コメント 1 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen pendant lights - Where can I buy these pendant lights. Thanks.
    コメント 2 件
Leslie Hansleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture placement software needed - I am down sizing from a large house to a 4-level townhome. I know all my furniture will not fit so I would like software to help me place f... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...