6 件の投稿
Laurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Laurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Display plants in a pleasing way - Looking for advice on a better way to display my house plants in this general area. Ideally, they would remain close to the window for sunli... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Laurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help - To paint or not to paint these bookshelves? - Our great room needs some serious love, starting with a big decision - should we or shouldn't we paint these bookshelves and mantel casing? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Laurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New living room seating - now what? - Just received our beautiful new love seat and upholstered chairs for our living room. This room is right off of the front entrance to the ho... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 73 件
Laurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help adding color to my kitchen with a rug - Just received our new chairs for our kitchen table - loving their formal-yet-comfy look! But now we have too much beige. I desperately ne... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Laurenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I decorate my long, narrow great room? - I just purchased a home with a fantastic "great room" - high ceilings, great light, fire place, built ins, etc. I am looking for some stylin... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件