7 件の投稿
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New 2024 varieties - Anybody trying new releases? I swore I am not buying anything this year until I finally figure out where stuff is going but I’m weak and bou... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 62 件
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Well-Being in stock at Heirloom - For those that may have been waiting on this one, it’s back in stock at Heirloom. I was on the waiting list for a while so I don’t think the... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this crown gall? - This is a band of Charles de Gaulle I got from RVR this winter. The base just below the soil looks very suspicious but I’ve never really see... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rogue Valley order -- anybody gotten theirs? - I ordered in mid-March when they restocked the site. I asked to have it delivered in mid April when they'd be ready for shipping, but never ... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cane sunburn and next steps? - This looks like sunburn to me, and it was very warm past three days, especially for coastal CA. If it is sunburn, what are the next steps? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is it dead or can it be saved? - A rain gutter had a gap and dumped gallons of water into my rose while I was gone. I thought I’d saved it when I repotted it and pruned. It ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roses in containers: depth vs volume - Hello all, I'm starting a rose garden (mostly small hybrid teas, floribundas) in containers and have planted several of them in a deep cont... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件