7 件の投稿
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can no longer find the people/companies I'm following. - I think the title is descriptive enough. Over time I've followed around 30 people and companies and I can no longer find the list. Any ideas... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Enlarging windows - Hello. I'd would like to replace a small bedroom window with something considerably larger (aprox. 8'x5') but I'm not sure what type of prof... 続きを読む
    コメント 42 件
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help identifying trees please - Hello. My wife and I just moved to a new place and we're not very garden savvy so I'd like to ask for some help identifying the different tr... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
L. Constantinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on exterior renovation - Hello. I'm new here and would like some advice on what could be done (reasonably) to the exterior of a very bland 1970's home to make it loo... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件