20 件の投稿
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cafe Duo wall oven experience? - We’re starting a full kitchen remodel. I’d like double ovens but I’d also like to retain storage space. I came across this and am really int... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall oven with knobs - do I trust Viking? - Full kitchen reno in the planning stage, and I’m stuck on wall ovens. I’m not loving how everything is super tech. I love the simplicity of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
36" cooktop or 30" rangetop? - We're finally getting around to our kitchen remodel. In our last house, we had a 36" Wolf range, and loved it but rarely needed all the... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
24” oven as secondary? - Planning our remodel. I‘d love to have double ovens and micro, but don’t want a 48” range. Thinking about a 36” range and then doing a 24” o... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Match or complement existing hardwood? - I have a dilemma. Our family room space has original hardwood that we don’t mind - red oak with a color that’s not quite gunstock but not qu... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixing or matching siding on new detached garage - Our home has a board and batten finish now, and is not standard or easy to match - the battens were custom milled 60 years ago and much ”chu... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cooktop control location - We’ll be putting in a 36” cooktop, and I’m wondering about the different locations and different advantages/disadvantages of each. Looking a... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this floor - Can you please share maker and style?
    コメント
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
KWSさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...