21 件の投稿
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower System? - Hello! Could you please share the brand/model of the shower system and tub spout? Thanks!
    コメント
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blanket? - Where'd you find it? Love!
    コメント 1 件
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet? - Can you please share brand? Beautiful space.
    コメント
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop Decision SOS! - I have to choose my countertop material tomorrow. should I go with "thunder white" granite or caesarstone "pebble" engineered quartz? we hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House/Trim Colors? - Hi Everyone! What colors do you think we should use for: -the trim -the house -the little glimpse of the front door visible over the privacy... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
36" Gas Range - Hi Everyone, My husband are completing a full gut remodel of our kitchen and the time has come to purchase appliances. I've read dozens of p... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
counters and backsplash? - Beautiful space! Could you please share the counter and backsplash?
    コメント 2 件
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Awning? - I'm actively looking for an awning similar to this. Was it custom made? Can you please tell me, if not, where it was purchased? Thank you!
    コメント 3 件
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights and Exterior Paint? - Hello! I was wondering if you could please provide the exterior paint colors and info about the silver pathway lights? Love the balance of m... 続きを読む
    コメント
K Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Hi BW, I've JUST realized that three of my favorite houses are yours! I've been sharing them with our architect here in CA and they are insp... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...