11 件の投稿
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what paint color is this? - Can you please share the paint color?
    コメント 2 件
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
maker of spiral stairs - Can you share the maker of the staircase?
    コメント 1 件
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dimensions of the covered space? - I love what you've done here. How deep is the covered space?
    コメント 1 件
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you share the maker of the staircase? - I’m looking to build something similar. Thanks!
    コメント
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you share the brand or vendor of those chairs? - I’m updating a mid century modern cabin and replacing the deck
    コメント 1 件
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this vanity all one product? - I’m looking to update our second bathroom in San Carlos.
    コメント
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the bar stools and chairs - where can I get these chairs? I need 4 counter height stools and 4 dining chairs. thanks.
    コメント
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love this table - who makes this table, what color is the finish, it's gorgeous
    コメント
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is that an electric fireplace? - I'm looking at putting one in my master. this one looks so really. can you tell me the brand?
    コメント 1 件
ksjmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who is the bench by? - I love the benches? Can you tell me what they are made of and perhaps manufacturer?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...