5 件の投稿
K Sinibaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug decisions? Where do I start? - Living room I’m struggling with rug selection...among other things. We purchased a historic 1880 home with some of the charm st... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
K Sinibaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ponytail palm....what am I doing wrong. - I know you aren’t supposed to transplant into a much larger container, but I’m no sure if its turning brown from a water issue or if it need... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
K Sinibaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Identifying the manufacturer of this bed - I'm racking my brain trying to remember who made this bed. I found it on Craigslist for a very reasonable price, but I'm trying to match fi... 続きを読む
    コメント
K Sinibaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Totally confused newbie container tomatoes - I have 2 Romas that I want to plant, and have read such good advice on here, but am a little overwhelmed. I have two 20 gallon pots ready to... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
K Sinibaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Transplanting Red Select into Containers - I need some advice on transplanting a young Red Select. I am definitely new to these so any advise is appreciated. After sifting through su... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件