60 件の投稿
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wood doors. Can you please tell me about them. DImensions? - Hi there. We have a 8 x 8 opening and I am trying to figure out a good door solution. We would like to replace the existing ugly vinyl slide... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the bird houses. I would love to buy these. - Please tell me where I can buy these bird houses! Thanks.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the furniture - Can you tell me where it is from? I am looking for some. Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outside table - Where can I buy this outdoor table? Thanks.
    コメント
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the windows and the external surface of the house - Can you tell me who makes these windows, where to go them and also how the house exterior was done? Is this a smooth stucco? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the doors & windows - Can you tell me what kind of doors & windows these are? They look great. I love wood but don't want the maintenance/upkeep of wood. Th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the house color! Please tell me the finish & color on the house - I have a mediteranean house that needs painted and I love this color Can you please tell me the color and what kind of finish is the outside... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the bench! - I have a similar style house & have been looking for a bench. Can you please tell me where I can buy one like it? Thanks!!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love your doors! - Can you tell me the dimensions and brand of your french doors? Please tell me the wood? Thank you!
    コメント
Kristie Bergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I liked your windows. - I liked your windows. Can you tell what they are & where you got them? Thanks1
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...