9 件の投稿
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Out of Level Shower Pan - While my walls are plumb, my 60" length shower pan is not level. There is about 1/4" drop over 60". I know this model does not allow for "... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Windows - Are the windows Black or Bronze? Material? Thanks
    コメント
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood Floors - Flushmount Wood Grilles?? - I am having new hardwoods put in part of my home and had planned to do flushmount wood grilles like the one pictured. Just got off the phone... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Skylight Placement in the kitchen - I have designed a new kitchen (cabinet order is placed so please don't advise on how to improve that :) ). I would like to add 2 or if neces... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White Range in White Cabinets with Stainless Appliances - In the middle of designing our next kitchen. Wondering if anyone's tried a white range placed in white cabinets but all other appliances in... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件    投票 16 票
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Designing a 3 piece Bath Under 35sf - I would like to ad a small powder room with a shower. Ideally it will be 5' or less by 7' (I do have a couple inches available if needing t... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Laundry Room Layout - I'm moving a couple of walls to make my laundry space bigger to include a mudroom and direct access through the garage. I can move the elect... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shutters - keep 'em or leave 'em? - 1960's ranch with cedar shake siding on the front/side and brick around the rest. Siding is currently a mint green with a slightly darker gr... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件    投票 19 票
K McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with odd Master Bedroom, Bathroom Closet Area - Currently the bathroom is at the top of the photo (standard shower over tub, small vanity, and toilet), the closet is in the middle on the l... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件