38 件の投稿
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Please tell me who makes these dining room chairs? I love them
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green side table - Can you please tell me where I can get a green side table like yours shown in the nursery? Great look
    コメント 1 件
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Barstools - Please tell me, who makes the barstools? Beautiful kitchen
    コメント
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardware - Love the hardware. Please tell me who makes it?
    コメント
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful kitchen - Please tell me, who makes the cabinet hardware? Is it brushed nickel?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bed - Love the room. Where can I get this bed?
    コメント 1 件
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining table chairs - Please tell me where the dining table chairs are from?
    コメント
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bed - I love the bed and side table. Where are they from?
    コメント 1 件
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Couch - Can you please tell me where the couch came from?
    コメント
kristireschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardware - I like the hardware. Can you please tell me where it's from
    コメント
もっと見る...