6 件の投稿
Kristina OConnellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to dress window with angled ceilings - Need help deciding what kind of window treatment to use on this window. If curtains, at what height? Ignore the fact that there is no trim ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kristina OConnellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To expose rafter ties or not? - Please help settle a dispute between my husband and I. Our options are: To expose the rafter ties and drywall the ceiling up to the roof p... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Kristina OConnellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this driveway material called? - Hello! I've been googling and cannot figure what this driveway material is called. Can anyone help? Thanks!
    コメント 5 件
Kristina OConnellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with curb appeal on brick craftsmen home - Hello! I'm looking for some advice to improve the curb appeal of our 90 year old brick craftsmen style home in Charleston! Nothing's off lim... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kristina OConnellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color should I paint the door? - Hello! It's time to re-paint this door and the black just doesn't seem right. Any ideas based on the color scheme in the pictures? Thanks!
    コメント 9 件
Kristina OConnellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How high should tile backsplash go in my kitchen? - Hello! I'm finally ready to pick a backsplash but I'm having trouble figuring out how high the tile should go. I definitely want it to go al... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 20 件