4 件の投稿
Kristi Buschemeyerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Can anyone tell me where to find this exact chandelier? I'm having a hard time finding ones just like this!
    コメント 7 件
Kristi Buschemeyerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find a door like this? - The ironwork is beautiful - I love the single entry with arched sidelight. I just don't know where to start my search to find these kinds of... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kristi Buschemeyerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the roofing material? - I am looking for barrel tile alternatives in TX! The color and depth of this roofing material looks great - I'm hoping* it's not real tile :... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Kristi Buschemeyerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roofing material? - Is this a barrel tile alternative of some sort? I like the color and depth of this roofing material, whatever it may be, and would love to d... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件