24 件の投稿
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any chance on finding out information on the mirrors? - I am looking for the size and where they were purchased. They look awesome!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
12' dining room ceiling - Dining table is 46w x 76d x 30h. Bought the RH double round shade pendant (25 1/4 diameter by 25 3/4 height). How high from the top of the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
12' coffered dining room ceiling - Looking at Restoration Hardware's Sheer Linen Barrel Chandelier. The dimensions are 20" wide by 22" long. I was thinking of hanging two of... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Granite countertop is gorgeous! - Can you tell me the name, please?
    コメント 1 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
under cabinet lighting.... - Can you please share information about it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under cabinet lighting... - Can you tell me more about it, please?
    コメント 2 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under cabinet lighting... - Can you tell me more about it, please?
    コメント
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am interested in the under cabinet lighting... - can you please tell me more about it?
    コメント 3 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plantation shutter - I am also gong to have a small window in my shower. What is the material of the plantation shower? I would love to do the same thing but I... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kreislfamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Real wood floors vs. engineered hardwood at SJ beach - My contractor says that he wants to install real wood floors. He wants to use red oak flooring and have it stained. I think for the beach,... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...