9 件の投稿
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
3.75 x 12 inch tiles - I found a tile I really like, but the size is 3.75 x 12. I really like basket weave pattern, but since the width is not a factor of the leng... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black tile for Master Bath? - We are planning our new Master Bath (12x10 with 6x4 shower, no tub) using these inspiration pics. We plan to put matte black tiles on the ba... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior siding design - We are planning to use primarily Hardie Plank lap siding for our new house, but would like suggestions for the best way to add vertical sidi... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
No windows on ground floor - The street-facing side of the house we are building doesn't have any windows on the ground floor because of a staircase. Does this look ok? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me get my dream fridge! - We are in the final phase of designing our new house, and I need help with the kitchen layout. For our plan, you walk through the kitchen to... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
IKEA Kitchen cabinet style advice - I'm planning a partial kitchen remodel, and am looking for advice on IKEA cabinets. I will be replacing the base cabinets with IKEA, going f... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2 2-panel sliders vs 4-panel slider to screened porch? - We are in the design phase of our house, and love the look of 4-panel sliding doors opening to the back screened porch, instead of 2 2-panel... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Closet door advice - I am closing off a room in my finished basement. The closet will be the angled space under the stairs and there is not enough space to fit a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kellyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need porch/deck ideas! - I would like ideas for my 1970 ranch. I know I want to paint, replace the door, and add a porch or deck to replace the stoop. I'm thinking o... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件