5 件の投稿
Erin Byrnesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Danby Marble, more durable? - Any advice on Danby marble in a master bath? I love the marble look but was hoping for something a little more stain resistant/durable than... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Erin Byrnesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hexagon tile - master bath - turkish white marble - What size would you recommend for a small/medium sized master bath in an older (1910) New England home? Debating 1" or possibly slight... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Erin Byrnesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble v quartz or granite - Would love input on Marble countertops in a master bath - I am hearing varying opinions, some saying it will discolor, others not as concern... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
Erin Byrnesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Polished Nickel - classic or trendy? - Hello, we are redoing our master bath I am going with the Rohl Edwardian faucet. Debating polished nickel or chrome. We live in New Englan... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Erin Byrnesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件