31 件の投稿
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Narrow hall bath - layout advice needed - We are going to redo our hall bathroom which is having a lot of issues. First pic is current and second is how it was originally. Our door... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art selection and placement - This is my laid back living room lounging corner. I need some art and some lighting for this area. The walls will be painted and the mirror ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
master sitting room or extra bedroom - We have a sitting room off our master bedroom that doesn’t get used. We have four bedrooms and would like to see if we can turn our sitting ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
laundry room storage and layout - Hi - I have a small 6x7 laundry room that I’m trying to make look pretty. I took down some really old cabinets that I couldn’t reach half th... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Breakfast Area makeover - Hi - we are looking to purchase a table that seats 6 people for our breakfast area. This table is 42” and not big enough. Would a 60” round... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Layout with corner window - Hi - I am working on a shared bedroom layout and am struggling with the corner window and furniture placement. All photographs are taken fr... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 42 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family Room - Layout Help Needed - Hi - I am looking to replace all the furniture in my family room but am having trouble deciding on the furniture layout. The kitchen breakf... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
porch or portico for Tudor? - We are fine tuning the details for our exterior project. One idea that has come up was to add a front portico or overhang to the front door ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I replace built in bookshelves with windows? - This is my family room with north facing french doors. The sun is shining and this is the brightest this room will ever get. I usually nee... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
kontrellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Advice Appreciated - We are getting ready to have our entire house resided due wood and masonite rot and our contractor suggested we consider replacing our windo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...