11 件の投稿
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity - Does it have any pre-drilled holes on top or back for sinks and faucet?
    コメント 1 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front elevation design help - We are closing on a ranch style home. I prefer either the craftsman or farmhouse look. The property is in Colorado and sits on acreage. I am... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper? - Where can I find this wallpaper ? Thanks! Room is adorable!
    コメント 1 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug? - Beautiful bathroom. Do you have any information on the rug? Thank you
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Horse sculpture - Do you have any information on the artist or where I could purchase the driftwood horse sculpture? I realize you aren't the interior designe... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stainless backsplash - How would one attach it to the wall? Drilling through it seems like it would ruin it. Would construction adhesive be enough?
    コメント 1 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Knob and pulls - Does this knob match gaslight pull by HH?
    コメント 3 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lugged tiles grout choice - I am working with a builder who doesn't make many variations on the standards :( We get standard lugged tiles in white, 6 x6, in bath on wal... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lugged tiles - I am working with a builder who doesn't make many variations on the standards :( We get standard lugged tiles in white, 6 x6, in bath on w... 続きを読む
    コメント
kmisshuckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining table? - Is this available in larger size?
    コメント
もっと見る...