14 件の投稿
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Width of cabinets - Could you tell me the width of the cabinets on the right side? The doors look very wide (but look nice).
    コメント 1 件
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling height - How high would the ceiling need to be to do something like this.?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Distance between pendant lights - I love those pendant lights but wasn't sure if I have enough distance to use them. Do you know how far apart they are? My island is only 7... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of TV over fireplace - I realize there is always debate about the TV over the fireplace but we really don't mind the location. Unfortunately though our TV just br... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color with Giallo Ornamental - Has anyone had an experience using Benjamin Moore paint with Giallo Ornamental granite? My cabinets are white and my floors are very dark w... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Have to chose cabinets this weekend and still can't decide! - I've spent more hours on this web site that I would like to admit but now that I'm down to the wire with my selection I'm panicking. I woul... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 77 件    投票 281 票
kmhbtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Distance between island and frig - Could you tell me the distance between the island and the frig?
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...