17 件の投稿
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
One wall I painted shows the old color much more than than other walls - Using Dove Grey color with a more expensive paint sold at Home Depot (i.e. I specifically chose a nice 'line' of paint) and after doing my l... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cedar fascia dilemma with new composite deck build - We are getting our old 12x15 deck replaced with composite decking (deciding on brand currently). But, my question at the moment is about the... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to find grommet curtains that offervariations for grommet color? - My first search on Amazon wasn't yielding more than 1 or 2 results (out of hundreds) that didn't have chrome/silver grommets. Our curtain ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Want to open archway - is this job more complex than I think? - 1902 house with plaster. Archway was always a cool feature, but it's starting to show obvious signs off settling/separating (see pic 1 ....n... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is this this white film on my metal table and can I remove it? - My metal table has this white film that appeared after I registered off under the sink. The only thing I can think of was my son was using h... 続きを読む
    コメント
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What would you do with this space (break) in countertops? - We are house-hunting and saw a house that has an odd window bench in the middle of the kitchen. It's not the worst, but I can't help to thin... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Am I unreasonable to be turned off by a house with an island range? - We're in the process of house hunting for a home with more space and I want a nice large island/open concept if possible in our future home.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 41 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Smoothing Out" Old Baseboards & Stairway Molding with layers of paint - 1902 House with Some Sloppy Paint Work Over the Years Besides totally stripping down to the wood or replacing entirely, any suggestions in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Most bed risers come in a four pack - what about the center supports? - I’d like to raise my bed a few inches for storage but in addition to the four casters, there are two center supports - don’t these also need... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kennon Johnsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor refinishers got stain on the kitchen cabinet base! What now?! - I can’t believe I didn’t notice this sooner, but our floor refinishers left stain on the siding of our kitchen cabinets. So sloppy and frust... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...