17 件の投稿
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wallpaper for accent wall - I found a beautiful wallpaper for my bedroom accent wall. The background is very close to the wall color. But in some lights it reads a ta... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room for a coffee table? - The ottomans in front of the club chairs are used frequently but it doesn’t leave a lot of room for a coffee table. Product recommends or a... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Sitting Room layout help. - The desk is a bit large but Its my dream desk. I need advice on placement and for finishing touches to use as office ie. shelves, etc. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stools - Who manufactures the counter stool?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island - Who makes the counter stools?
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 2 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stools - Who makes the counter stools?
    コメント 2 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stool - Who sells or manufactures the counter stool?
    コメント 1 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stools - I've noticed that a lot if the counter stools are in bonded leather. Why is that? Can anyone recommend a clean lined transitional counter ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
no question just a compliment - I love that this room is so high style yet affordable. I read your answers regarding sourcing and the elements are very accessible.
    コメント 1 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It was supposed to read: is Houzz Lenz an April Fool prank?
    コメント
もっと見る...