7 件の投稿
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room curtain / rug advice please - I’m looking for curtains and a rug to go with a teal velvet sofa. It’s an odd shaped room which is painted white with a French oak floor. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
curtain advice please - Hi, I am looking for window dressing suggestions for our new bedroom. Walls are F&B oval room blue. This is the only window. There is no... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice about a hob please - Hi, I am looking for a 5 burner gas hob (OH has a pacemaker so induction is out and I have never been a fan of electric hobs). I like the l... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
would it be possible to provide a floor plan/dimensions of this room? - I’m trying to work out the minimum space requirements for the bath/shower set up. I love this design. I have a very small space but it looks... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
external door with ventilation for utility / dog room door - Hi, I am looking for a door from my utility room-to-be to the garden that has an openable window, or some other form of ventilation. The ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with mid century dining chair restoration - Hi, We have a G Plan table and chairs which is about to be restored to go into the dining part of our new open plan space (when the extensio... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
kjas11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
To extend or not to extend…? Advice and inspiration please. - Our architect came up with a plan for an extension we love but absolutely can’t afford and now we don’t know what to do. Our grand design dr... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件