4 件の投稿
hatethecold_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question for Joe Corlett re: cracked countertop - I was so excited today, I was going to post pictures of our newly installed island countertop. Then my DH sees it, and the first thing he se... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
hatethecold_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me decide: prep sink in island-yes or no? - We redid our kitchen about 3years ago, and like so many others who post here I found GW too late to change my layout. Now we are DIYing the... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
hatethecold_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with new cookware - I am posting this on this forum since it is much more active than the cookware one. I think i am ready to move up to a little nicer cookwar... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
hatethecold_gwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with island design- please! - I have been lurking on this site for a while now, with the occasional posting- but now i would like to ask for some design ideas. we have a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件