8 件の投稿
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint color? fireplace materials? lovely! - Can you tell me the color of the wall paint. Also - what materials were used for white and black on fireplace?
    コメント 1 件
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vent Hood - Can you tell me about the vent hood? I have a client who is looking to do something like this and I'm particularly interested in the vent ho... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Love the backsplash tile! Can you tell me where you got it and name of pattern?
    コメント
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
our houzz house
    コメント
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color - What is the color of siding and trim? Very pretty. I am on gallon number nine for our exterior and can't get right color! Help is appreciate... 続きを読む
    コメント
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim color? - Can you tell me the trim color? Thanks!
    コメント
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is paint and trim? - Help with house paint color and trim color please? Thanks! Love house!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
kimstrattaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling height - How tall is the peak of the ceiling?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント