9 件の投稿
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior columns and portico - Our 1964 brick colonial has rotting wood columns which are original to the house. We need to take them down and either replace them all toge... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint advice - I'm thinking of painting my formal living room Stormy Monday. I want to paint the entire room including the trim and the wainscoting- the pr... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes this Wallpaper? - I'm looking for this wallpaper - does anyone know who makes it? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen hood - My kitchen hood came in today and I am not sure it looks right. It's exactly according to the plans which I approved but now that they've br... 続きを読む
    コメント 39 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor color! - Hi! I stained my floors light (red oak) using 3 parts white and 1 part gray. It was a bit darker in the sample. I'm wondering three things; ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stair railing - I would like to put a darker color on my railing. Would it seem random and out of place? We are making our floors lighter. Would you stain o... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Does anyone know who makes this chandelier?
    コメント 4 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door installation - They installed our new front door yesterday. They haven't painted or trimmed yet but I think it looks set back too far. Are there guidelines... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Kimさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixture - I'm looking to see if anyone knows who makes this light fixture. Thanks!
    コメント 5 件