6 件の投稿
Khymm Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brilliant ideas or suggestions are welcome - I would like to place a piece of narrow type of consul below this mirror on my entry way wall. any suggestions on what color scheme i should... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Khymm Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
should i keep this or change - I am torn , I think it’s dramatic Having the mirror on this wall by my entry way but not sure if the gold clashes with gray, any input from ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Khymm Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do i need to hang this piece or can it stand on its own? - The dimensions are too small for a wall piece, wondering if it is meant to rest on a table or on a piano..
    コメント 1 件
Khymm Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mismatch or Not? - does my entertainment center really clash against the gray tone of my wall? If so , any suggestions on how i can better make the whole look ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Khymm Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Khymm Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件