21 件の投稿
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stair Runner ideas newly remodeled home. - Need ideas for stair runner. Walls are BM Revere pewter. Staircase is black iron with black rail and treads with white risers. My old run... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the paint color? TY - Can you tell me the paint color?
    コメント 1 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stair handrail technique? - I am about to paint my stairs. Plan on BM Cloud White for the same wood rails in this photo. Is the handrail painted black? I cant tell..... 続きを読む
    コメント
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim colors throughout home - Noticed dining room trim is different from rest of home. I am trying to figure how to transition paint in a similar situation. I have arch... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the Quartz? - Interested in the Quartz design.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Appliance Package... Thermador or Bluestar? - I am remodeling my kitchen. Looking at the 48" Bluestar RNB and their 36" built in Pro Fridge. Comparing with the Thermador 48 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need recommendations for 48" oven/range for island. Ventilation issue? - I am adding a 48" oven/cooktop to my kitchen island. It will slide in, but I need something that has a pop up ventilation? There is n... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark trim vs. White. Updating home without painting ALL TRIM white?? - I have a traditional home. From the entry staircase throughout entire house is a dark stain. Hardwood floors are also a darker wood. I lik... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom Window advice needed - We have windows (actually 2 of 6) that are individual pane. One window has a small section that has become foggy. Another window has a cra... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kim Dickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to update LOTS of Dark wood trim/ Update paint to lighten - I have a traditional style home. Built in mid 90's. LOTS of dark wood moulding/ trim. I want to update kitchen/ Greatroom /dining room th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 20 件
もっと見る...