8 件の投稿
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
new quartz or granite suggestions - I'm wanting to lighten up the overall look and replace the early 2000s spotty dark granite on the island. the black solid granite is staying... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
shutter color for new roof? - the current color of the shutters is hunter green. I'm thinking of changing the color but not sure what color would be best when taking the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
should I paint the vent hood to match cabinets? - I'm torn as to paint the distressed black vent hood the color of the cabinets. yes or no?
    コメント 15 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
best furniture arrangement - how would you arrange the furniture in the small living room ? the only wall in the room is behind the sofa.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 25 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color would look good in this guest bedroom?
    コメント 6 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can i find this bedding and euro shams?
    コメント 2 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can I find mirrors?
    コメント 3 件
kim1101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the name of the paint on the built ins?
    コメント 2 件